We can develop a comprehensive digital branding strategy aligned with your current business objectives
Digital Branding Strategy Development
What We Offer:
- A thorough analysis and deep understanding of your digital footprint
- Comprehensive and unique digital branding strategic and tactical recommendations
- Optimized social media profiles that exude your digital brand
- A social media communication cadence, content guidance, and success measurement framework
- Professional PR consulting to help gain you more media coverage
- Digital branding workshops and social selling training for larger teams or groups
Who We Work With:
- Startups and Established brands that want to take their digital brand to the next level.
- CEOs, Executives, and Business Owners who want to position themselves as industry thought leaders and stand out from the competition.
- HR & Training Managers who want bespoke workshop and training programs for employees on social media branding and social selling
- PR Agencies & Exec Comms Managers who need inspiration and training on digital branding strategies for their clients, CEOs, or themselves
- Digital Branding is for Everyone: We have also worked with academics, sports stars, celebrities, university and corporate alumni organizations, and professional associations.
We address the following concerns:
- Brand Strategy & Planning
- Content Strategy
- Digital Asset Development
- Brand Voice Development
- Social Strategy
- SEO Audits & Recommendations
- Search Strategy (SEO & SEM)
- Mobile Strategy
Contact Us To Get Started
Do you have a project you want to discuss or you simply are looking for strategic advice? Click the button…
Monthly Consultation Sessions
This program is ideally designed for a targeted campaign with measurable outcomes.
- To educate on the use of social media, content marketing, and SEO for business
- Develop a simple marketing strategy
- To maintain a clear, consistent brand image
- To maintain clear, consistent messaging
- Monitor and measure the effectiveness of campaign strategies
- Aid in the growth of business
- Integrated marketing tactics
- Content for website and social media marketing communications
- Social media coaching
- Building a brand
- Review of website, blog or other online stats
- Aligning digital objective with business objectives
- Increased website traffic
- Improved search engine ranking and visibility
- Increased and engaged customer base
- Increased mailing list subscriptions
- Increased sales
How do you define digital branding?
- Links to pages and content on the company’s website from other places on the Internet.
- Social media properties such as a Facebook Page, Twitter account, LinkedIn account (business and personal), company blog, Google +1 account.
- Mentions of a business or website in social media – posts, links, tweets, +1’s, likes, etc.
- Video content created and posted on video sharing sites such as YouTube.
- Local business pages such as Google + Local;
- Listings in business directories like Bing, Yahoo, Yelp, Merchant Circle, YellowPages.com, Whitepages, CitySearch and others.
- Email communications with customers and prospects.
- Press Releases to news and media outlets.
- Content a business has created and shared on other websites.
What’s the difference between a branding strategy and a plan?
What if I don’t have an existing website?
If you don’t currently have a website but want to take your business to the next level, you should consider getting something up online. Find out more by booking a consultation. You don’t need a DIGITAL DELANE website for us to help you with your digital branding.